Minor road rehabilitation works are expected to be performed between the hours of 8AM to 4PM during the period outlined. Although the roadway will still be accessible /open to vehicular traffic, motorists are kindly advised to utilize alternative access routes during the period and to comply with the following:-
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers
- Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued cooperation.
For further information, please visit the Ministry of Works and Transport website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call the PURE Unit at 638-2350/675-4052.
- Ministry of Works and Transport