This offer is valid on Monday 9th October 2017 only as the Corporation joins with the Universal Postal Union (UPU) and the global community in celebration of World Post Day.
Individuals can drop off their personal mail (envelopes only) at any TTPost Corporate Shop as listed below and the TTPost website. TTPost will then waive any stamp costs and a special World Post Day commemorative stamp will be imprinted on each envelope
that arrives at the National Mail Centre before delivery to the intended recipient.
Acting Managing Director of TTPost Mr. George Alexis said, “We encourage all citizens to take advantage of this offer. Send your relative or loved one a greeting card or letter. Everyone appreciates a piece of hand delivered mail.”
World Post Day is celebrated each year on 9 October. The event was declared by the 1969 Universal Postal Congress in Tokyo as a means to mark the anniversary of the Universal Postal Union's (UPU) creation in 1874. The purpose of World Post Day is to bring awareness to the Post's role in the everyday lives of people and businesses, as well as its contribution to global social and economic development.
TTPost Corporate Shops:
▪ Arima 17 Prince Street, Arima
▪ Bon Accord Milford Court, Bon Accord, Tobago
▪ Chaguanas 9 St. Yves Street, Chaguanas
▪ Couva Cor. Bryce & La Croix Street, Couva
▪ La Romaine 2 Lucky Street, La Romaine
▪ National Mail Centre 240 - 250 Golden Grove Road, Piarco
▪ San Juan 5 Eastern Main Road, San Juan
▪ Scarborough Teal Building, Scarborough, Tobago
▪ Siparia 1 Oropouche Road, Siparia
▪ St. Ann's 29 St. Ann's Road, St. Ann's
▪ St. James 61- 63 Western Main Road, St. James
▪ St. Vincent Street 22-24 St. Vincent Street, Port of Spain
▪ Tragarete Road 177 Tragarete Road, Port of Spain
▪ Tunapuna 76-78 Eastern Main Road, Tunapuna
Read more about World Post Day at http://www.upu.int/en/the-upu/world-postday/about-wpd.html
Visit the TTPost Website at http://www.ttpost.net/ Visit the new TTPost Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ttpost.net/