The Corporation has partnered with the Office of Disaster Preparedness and Management (ODPM) to assist with relief efforts for our Caribbean counterparts.
Thus far, several donations have been coming in to various post shops.
TTPost has set up collection points for items at the following Corporate Post Shop locations only, as follows:
- Arima 17 Prince Street
- Belmont 101 Belmont Circular Road, Belmont
- Bon Accord Milford Court, Bon Accord, Tobago
- Carenage 546 Western Main Road, Carenage
- Chaguanas 9 St. Yves Street, Chaguanas
- Couva Cor. Bryce & La Croix Street, Couva
- La Romaine 2 Lucky Street, La Romaine
- National Mail Centre 240 - 250 Golden Grove Road, Piarco
- New Grant 5 Seecharan Street, New Grant
- San Juan 5 Eastern Main Road, San Juan
- Scarborough Teal Building, Scarborough, Tobago
- Siparia 1 Oropouche Road, Siparia
- St. Ann's 29 St. Ann's Road, St. Ann's
- St. James 61-63 Western Main Road, St. James
- St. Vincent Street 22-24 St. Vincent Street Port of Spain
- Tragarete Road 177 Tragarete Road, Port of Spain
- Tunapuna 76-78 Eastern Main Road, Tunapuna
Citizens are encouraged to pack their items in labelled boxes, indicating the package is for Hurricane Irma Relief via the ODPM, the item and its quantity. For a full listing of suitable items please visit the TTPost Facebook Page or the ODPM website www.odpm.gov.tt
TTPost extends its sincerest thanks to all persons and organisations who have donated so far.