This advisory is in keeping with the Trinidad and Tobago Civil Aviation Act and the Trinidad and Tobago Civil Aviation Authority Regulations (TTCARs).
The public is asked to observe the following:
- Drones should not be operated in any open air function or over any mass public gathering.
- Drones should not be flown at a height greater than 121 metres or 400 feet above the ground.
- Drones should not be operated in a manner that may endanger persons or property.
- Drones should not be operated within 5 kilometres from any manned aircraft operations including the boundary of the Piarco and ANR Robinson International Airports.
The public is therefore asked to desist from operating drones in the PORT OF SPAIN area as well as other designated areas as published on the Trinidad and Tobago Civil Aviation Authority website https://caa.gov.tt/unmanned-aircraft-systems-uas-drones/
- Ministry of National Security