The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the public that construction works on the project is expected to be completed by September 29th, 2017 and will be undertaken from Mondays to Fridays from 7AM to 4PM.
Work activities may require the use of the shoulder and acceleration and or deceleration lanes of the following:-
- The eastern side at the intersection of Abattoir Road and the Beetham Highway
- The western side at the intersection of Production Drive and the Beetham Highway.
Please note that every effort will be made to divert traffic when using heavy machinery.
In light of the above, motorists and pedestrians are advised to comply with the following:-
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers
- Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry of Works and Transport website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call the PURE Unit at 638-2350/675-4052.
- Ministry of Works and Transport