Facebook
ctv

Murder In Malabar

Police are investigating a murder in Malabar, East Trinidad.

Police are continuing investigations into the murder of a 44 year old Laventille Community Leader.

In a response to the disappearance of $60 million from the State-owned National Energy Corporation's account at First Citizens bank, Energy Minister Kevin Ramnarine said while 58% of that money has been recovered, the other 42%, which is equivalent to about $25 million, remains frozen in a Dubai bank account but officials are trying to retrieve the outstanding balance.

Attorney General Garvin Nicholas is accusing the media of bias in favour the PNM when reporting on stories related to the Government.

 The Prime Minister is calling on the Leader of the Opposition to apologise for misleading the nation on the emailgate matter.

The United National Congress commenced its nomination process on Monday at the party's headquarters at Rienzi Complex in Couva.

The Attorney General has taken a swipe at the media, Colm Imbert and Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley over the emailgate scandal and last week's events in the Parliament when Dr. Rowley was suspended.

Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar has announced two key policy decisions for citizens in a second term of office.

Kamla Persad-Bisssessar has once again demonstrated that her People’s Partnership Government can easily be described as the most irresponsible government in the history of this country, by the “free house and land” announcement made in Diego Martin last night.

I am here to inform you about the various activities being coordinated by the units and agencies operating under the Ministry of National Security and Ministry of the Environment and Water to address the recent and ongoing roadside and forest fires in the country. Let me promptly take this opportunity to thank the officers for all the hard work they have engaged in during this dry season combatting the forest fires that we have been witnessing over the past couple months. In addition to that, the Forestry Division has suppressed fires at the Caura Hospital, the Hill view Secondary School, the Caroni Bird Sanctuary, San Fernando Hill, Nariva Wetlands , Mt. St. Benedict, Lady Chancellor Hill, Lopinot, Quinam, and Blue Range, Diego Martin.

  • C SPORTS
  • C SPECIALS
  • Press Releases
There will be a big showdown this evening at the Jean Pierre Sports Complex, as the Basketball for Basketballers
This country's national netballers will go into action at 6pm today to continue in the quest for a place at the World
Athletes who represented Trinidad and Tobago with distinction in recent months have been assured that they will be paid
In this football wrap, Kent Fuentes tells us about a TT Pro League win for Central FC over Morvant Caledonia AIA by
An almost flawless shooting performance from T&T duo Samantha Wallace and goal-attack Kalifa Mc Collin handed the
Three different players were on target as Police FC spanked Terminix St. Ann's Rangers 3-0 in the first of three
  • 1
  • 2
bottom
Top